|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Equipment||» Capsule Polisher|
Globe Pharma's Model GPCP-350 is a versatile polisher. Which can be used for both capsule polishing and tablet de-dusting. It has a rotating brush with built-in GMP features that facilitate use, cleaning and maintenance
- All the product contact parts are made of stainless steel
- Rate of output of 100,000 plus capsules per hour
- Variable speed operation
- Snap and lift assembly and disassembly
- Sealed ball bearings
- Seamless Nylon polishing net which slides easily inside the perforated tube
- Compressed air is provided along the entire length of the finishing chamber
- Coil Spring, positioned inside the chamber ensures continuous, forward movement of heavy and large product
- All replacement parts including brush, net, and shaft can be replaced individually without need to replace the whole assembly
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- All the electrical, pneumatic and the replacement parts are US made.
Motor: 1/4 HP, permanent magnet, variable speed, 115V or 230V, single phase, 60 Hz. 230 V, single phase, 50 Hz is optional.
- NEMA $ DC drive is mounted to a 1/4 HP NEMA 4 90 VDC, 1800 rpm motor.
- AC Volts: 120, 50/60 Hz
- AC Amps: 4.0
- DC Volts: 0-90
- DC Amps: 2.5
- Width: 24"
- Height: 40"
- Depth: 30"
- Discharge height (adjustable): 27"-30"
- Inlet height (adjustable): 33"-38"
- Weight net: 55 lb
- Weight shipped: 120 lb
Materials Of Construction
All the product contact parts are made of stainless steel and the rest of the machine is also substantially made of stainless steel. The base of the machine is made of polished chrome. The wash-down model has water-washable parts, made of either plastic or rubber. The screen is made of FDA approvable Nylon.